Cartell Wireless Driveway System
Wireless Driveway System
Wireless dual-purpose system can act as a driveway alarm and/or free exit system. Sensor is self-contained, housing an internal transmitter and antenna. Absolutely no trenching and installs in under an hour. Install sensor beside driveway, in the driveway, or on a post adjacent to the drive.
- Components (included with system): (1) Sensor puck; (2) Integrator; (3) Auger screws; (4) Batteries & clips; and (5) Terminal block screwdriver
- Integrates with any security/home automation system
- Powered by magnetometer technology with a sensitivity adjustment
- Redundant two-way radio at 915MHz guarantees signal reaches the receiver
- 1-3 year battery life: CR123A (2)
- Tested above ground: line of site, no obstructions, up to 2,500 feet (762 m)
- Tested flush with ground: line of site, no obstructions, up to 1,000 feet (305 m)
- *NOTE* In order to get the 12 to 14 feet of detection, the vehicle must pass the sensor traveling at least FIVE MPH. Do not place sensor in close proximity to the gate as it will not operate as designed. Test the application with a vehicle prior to final installation.
- Power Supply not included, use CW-PSU